- Escaping the realities of the health care system – at your expense.
- Museveni, the Anti-Homosexuality Law, and the politics of the succession
- NGOs, Journalists and the media: because even NGOs have PR teams
- A nudge, a shove, but little respect
- Technology trials and ethics: is being cheaper good enough?
- Good post by @nancymbirdsall on dangers of the term 'middle class': "Who You Callin’ Middle Class?" feedly.com/k/1mlsfDM 4 days ago
- Cynicism may be justified but register'g children vital 4 access to services. "Kenya: Register All Kenyans At Birth" feedly.com/e/0mMNUFqb 5 days ago
- RT @OECD: Finding #doctors for rural areas isn’t just a question of #infrastructure, but of incentive oe.cd/wR http://t.co/B… 1 week ago
- RT @WorldBank: Case for universal health coverage strongly rooted in economics. Blog: wrld.bg/vPqXb #UHC2030 1 week ago
- RT @DrVickyLewis: Fascinating observations about relationships betw. int'l branch campuses and home campus @uniworldnews : http://t.co/SDm5… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
This week the UK Parliament’s House of Commons International Development Committee published its report on private foundations and international development. Overall, it welcomed the role private foundations, large and small, could play in international development, noting some of the more … Continue reading